From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:49:56 +0100
I had finally managed to get my head around replying to all those who
sent condolence cards or just e-mails of support after we lost little
Cussieweezil recently.  Fact is even now, if I type her name my eyes fill
a little, anyhow having started on the task, "redmonds revenge" struck
and win2k decided to discard several key files that make it work, and the
resulting reinstall overwrote everyting, so I no longer have the imfo to
reply individually to people.

So I will have to say our thank you thru the list and hope that those who
didnt get to hear from us personally will understand.

I am just glad that most of the work I had done on the update to the old
"Furkidz" site was saved to zipdisk.

Rhubarb, (Custard's twin sis) seems to be settling down after her loss,
she hangs out with Skweeky a lot, and is showing less of a tendancy to
bite, maybe Cussie is bringing some influence to bear from the bridge.

Someone posted about albinos..... hmm sounds like Skweeky, she is the
explorer & pioneer, Skweeky is the one who can climb to the top of the
outside of the cage, Skweeky is the one who can scamble over the
doorgate, Skweeky is the one that last week "scruffed" poor little
Sixpence (the 10 month old kitten that just wants to be friends...) hold
on... "poor little..."?  Sixpence is about 3 times the size of petite
little Skweek!  Not that it stopped Skweeky digging her feet in and
making a huge effort to "demonstrate the superiority of ferretkind" in
her efforts to drag the much larger Sixpence across the room.... (or was
she just trying to stash an "emergency playmate" incase the others went
to sleep before she was "all explored out"?  Strange thing is, having
detached Skweek from the cat.... along with a mothful of black fur (why
didnt I have a camera handy for that one?), that stupid cat STILL wants
to be friends, (I reall dont know that my ears could stand the wailing
if Skweek latches on again)

Our best wishes to all with sick, angeled or missing fuzzies
Cris
Unkie Lee
and the Furkid3
Bubbles Skweek and Rhubarb.