From:
Sonya Grable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 04:59:18 -0000
In issue #3478 Connie Martin wrote:
>Stepping onto soapbox

>It's funny how your perspective on something can change almost overnight.
>During the last year I have read, and to be honest skipped, most of the
>ADV messages.  They were much too technical for me and I just don't get
>most of the medical stuff.  I'd gone to White Russian's website and
>still found it too technical for me.  But that all changed when Alicia @
>Ferretwise and Susan @ FurTulsa found ADV positive ferrets at their
>shelters.  It changed even further when I learned how disappointed and
>saddened Sonya was at learning that JoJo was ADV positive and would not
>be able to join Tobie and Girlie in her home....
>
>So I went back to look again at White Russian's website and it was like
>I was viewing the pictures with new eyes.  Here is this beautiful fuzzy.
>He looks so healthy, he looks fat and sassy, and HE LOOKS NO DIFFERENT
>THAN MY FUZZIES!...

Dear Connie,

THANK YOU (and Butch & Maggie) soooo *VERY* much!!!!

Thanks!  *so* much for your support, concern and understanding.  Thanks!
for your research donation, for writing about and bringing more attention
to ADV and what it can really mean to EACH and EVERY one of us and to our
ferrets.  I *so* appreciate what you've done (and hopefully have started).
I am soooo *very* touched by your generosity my friend.

It's a GREAT read!! (If there's enough space for BIG to allow.)