Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 15:02:52 -0700
Sandy Z,

I have enjoyed the discussions and am very glad that you brought this
subject up. I never have gotten the feeling that anyone was mad or
battling. I have never been owned by a deaf fuzzy and was glad to learn
something new. My boy Sammy likes to lay upside down in his hammy and
look at me or on the floor and look backward towards me but never have
any of my fuzzies ever done this when I am holding them. Boy, would be
kinda scary the first time if you didn't have a good hold of them!!
They could just jump out of your arms, LOL. Anyway, don't stop posting
about new or different things, that is what we are here for and I for
one enjoy all the stories about others fuzzies and the different things
that they do that mine dont, since I am owned by boring fuzzies!! My
sympathy to all on the loss of their babies lately and my prayers are
with all of you.

Julie, Noni &
Sammy(the boring ferrets!!)