From:
Mahlyssa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 00:31:10 -0400
Hi!

Wow it has been a hectic week!  My keyboard stopped working but
unfortunately I could not.  It is nice to come home on a Friday and read
all these funny, cute, sad, silly and very informing messages.  Nice way
to wind down at the end of a stressful week.  Thanks everyone!!

Ahh spring is in the air and Zama is especially stinky :)  I don't mind
though!  It gives me a bit of warning before my toes get chomped on hehe

A couple of months ago I wrote about Zama liking to lick my legs after
a bath or a shower.  I think it has turned into a full blown obsession.
He needs to go to LLA or Leg-Lickers-Anonymous.  He used to miss out
sometimes and not realize I have taken a bath but I think that whole
Pavlov and the ring the bell and drool thing has invaded Zama.

So, I start the bath water and put in the herbs.  I let the water run
as I turn on the music and turn out the lights.  Before I even step into
the tub Zama is there ALREADY licking my legs.  I pick him and tell him
"Sorry hun you are about 20 minutes too early."  Then he crawls up my
towel that I placed on the toilet seat and lays on it staring lovingly
(maybe hungerily? thirstily?) in my eyes and waits for me to finish.
This happens every single night before my bath and every single morning
before my shower.  ALL THIS WEEK.

So I sit there thinking how sweet it is that he spends time with me -
even though I know he really just wants to lick my legs.  But then I
get thinking..... Maybe he is a pervert..... hmmmm

He is always in the bedroom when I get dressed/undressed.  He crawls in
my dirty clothes.  He sometimes sneaks into my drawers and I only ever
find him sleeping in my underwear drawer.  I am missing a bra.  I missing
quite a few thongs.

Maybe he has a foot fetish too?!  I have about 20 pairs of unmatched
socks that have gone missing.  He enjoys licking, nibbling and biting my
toes??  He sticks his head and stays awhile in new people's dirty-smelly
looking shoes.

Not to mention the fat that he watches me bath and shower - and sometimes
gets brave enough to jump in with me (he pretends it is an accident and
he was only trying to get a drink - and oops I slipped in and now I'm
staring at you pretending to be frozen with terror and look cute so you
won't get mad)

So I have concluded that my ferret is a pervert and that is ok with me :)
He is too cute to hold it against him!

From the post about the ferrets interupting the little nookie session I
feel much better about my pervert ferret and I am so glad that he is not
the ONLY one out there!

Everyone have a Happy Easter and a fun and safe long weekend!

Mahlyssa

Zama and Mariposa - What do you mean it's your day "off" and you want to
"sleep" in??  Don't you mean it is the day for you to get up early and
PLAY ALL DAY WITH US?!

PS - my boyfriend had thursday off while I still had to work.. and tried
to sleep in but Zama and Mariposa were making so much noise with all the
dooking meowing and chittering that he had no choice but to get up.