From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:40:46 -0500
This is Susie Lee for the Ferret and Dove Sanctuary with a list of
golden-hearted people who have so-far donated hard-earned bucks to the
Ferret And Dove Sanctuary's Generator Fund to get these now 57 ferrets
a power generator so they shall never again suffer as they have done in
the aftermath of the power blackout from Hurricane Dennis (the menace!).
Deborah Saunders, Laurel Dittman, Anne C. Traylor, Noelle Bartholomew,
Chris DeStefano, Alexandra Colburn, Mike Janke, Melissa Bell, Matthew
Claus, Frances Brown, Julie Fossa.

Several more have called us and pledged their funds and in a few more
days, we will write back with another update and more thanked folks to
acknowledge.

THANK YOU, each, So Very Much, for your so Much Appreciated donations.
We're getting the ball rolling already to get the ferrets, here and
adequate generator by working through 2 local electricians and contacting
various generator companies (one has a six-month waiting list!  Not for
us, check out some others...)to get the best home backup generator that
we can direct from one of the companies rather than from local scalpers
and scally-wags who are still selling cheap little ones for big ol'
bucks.  We want to "get it done" in the Right way so that it's a
permanent installment and dependable, with the wiring done Correctly by
licensed electricians.

our phone is 850-475-0780 our address for those who might consider
sending checks or money orders in any amount is (and made out to)
The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.  3815 Tom Lane Drive, Pensacola,
Florida, 32504.

or use one of the PayPal doantion buttons here...
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html