From:
Chet Duda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 02:41:36 -0500
Mc wrote
>I am in the market for a ferret carrying sack.  Something light that can
>be slung over the shoulder and will carry 2 ferrets for sure, but might
>have room for 3.

I have 4 ferts that I can get into a carrying sack made by
Ferret Madness
181 Stony Lane
North Kingstown, RI  02852

Holly Cyr  (401) 294-6309  Karen Messinger  (401) 423-2460

I got this at a show in St. Paul, MN, about 1 year (and a few more months)
ago.  It has straps to go over both shoulders (kind of like a reverse back
pack).  It has a draw string so when the rug rats decide to take a nap
inside the nice warm, comfy sack you can make it more comfortable to carry
them around.  Also fun when on the ground and hanging in the cage for a
sleep sack.  I hope these ladies are still in business since I was thinking
of order a second one soon myself.

Good luck!
Brenda and the rug rats