From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:49:16 -0800
We have two families in the Lima area that need to re-home their ferret.

Each have a single ferret.  If you are interested in either one, please
contact them directly.

Ferret # 1

Silver male, age unknown, but probably a younger guy.  Rascal rambled
into this family's garden last August, and they weren't able to find
out if he was a lost ferret or dumped.  He was never claimed.

They have kept him, but feel he needs a better home.  Rascal is used to
young children and dogs.  Very gentle.

If you would like more information or feel you could give Rascal a
good home please contact Jim at (419)649-6612 or [log in to unmask]
(permission to post).

Ferret # 2

We have a petite chocolate sable female, less than a year old (8 mos?),
that is looking for a loving home.  The family is moving to Kansas and
won't be taking the ferret along.  (This little female belongs to a young
girl.)

A friend of the family is working to re-home this little ferret as
the family can be difficult to reach.  Please contact Melanie, at
(419)221-2308 (permission to post)and leave a message if necessary.

Thank you.
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158