From:
Baby Oh Baby Boutique <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 07:04:11 -0500
I just wanted to thank EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart, who took
the time to send me such WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Cards. I love to read
the stories, see the photos and the pretty cards. It really made my
day. This year has been a tough one. We are still working on getting
our bills pay off with the vet. We had to pretty much stop taking in
ferrets, which means no "young" blood. We have taken in a small handful
that we had homes lined up for but for the most part, I have just my
guys with issues. We have lost alot of our older residents, which is
always very sad. But I know they are now in a better place, and they
had a GOOD life in the end and we not being abused and neglected. But
it is still every so heartbreaking when they pass. As a shelter mom,
you don't like to see any animal pass on, your heart becomes more
attached I think because they have issues or came from horrible
backgrounds. So to receive these cards this year, meant so much. It
helps to ease some of the sadness, and for that I THANK EVERYONE.

Have A Terrific Holiday Season!

Marguerite
TinyPrints Rescue

Baby Oh Baby Boutique-Making Adorable...Affordable
http://stores.ebay.com/Baby-Oh-Baby-Boutique?refid=store
TinyPrints Shih Tzu
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Flint River Ranch Pet Food Distributor