From:
JOHN J MADIGAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 07:42:33 -0700
I would like to thank everyone who had the idea about the rice play box.The
critters just went nuts!!!  I bought one of those clear storage containers
from Home Depot that has the interlocking lids.I then cut a hole in the
side,low enough for them to crawl into,but high enough above the rice.I
covered the hole with vacuum hose,slit down the middle,to keep the kids
from cutting themselves.I haven"t got any rice on the floor as yet.

Anyway thanks for the idea.
John and the critters