From:
Jessica Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:31:49 -0700
Hey all!
I've been a lerker for about a year now, and I've learned quite a bit from
ya'll.  I just wanted to respond the the ferret on Revolution question.
I just put my fuzzy on Revolution myself.  My vet gave me the choice of
Revolution or Advantage.  Seeing as how Revolution does so much more, I
went with that.  So far my fuzzy's had no problems.  Of course, he's only
been on it for a month now, but he had fleas really bad.(somebody's dog
came into the apartment, and I haven't been able to keep them off of him
since) Nothing worked.  Then I put him on that, and withing 36 hours he
was flealess.  He hasn't had any problems either.  Just keeps on truckin'
and knocking things over.  He just got a new little brother last week too.
I'm waiting 'till he gets a tad older to start on the flea treatment.
this one's only 2 months old, and he's so small, but wow is he growing.  I
think he's gotten bigger in the week I've had him.  I know his adult teeth
are growing in quick.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let ya know, that my little fuzzy Rosco has
had no prob what so ever on Revolution, and I can honestly say, I like
using it.

Thanks Ya'll
Dook dooks from=20
Rosco-the silver demolition derby