From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 07:25:01 -0400
One-reading over my post, and before I get slammed yet again, I wanted to
say our puppies are technically SOLD at the age of 12 weeks.  This is via
a $150.00 deposit I was talking about.  Our puppies can legally go home
at 7 1/2 weeks of age via Pennsylvania State Laws.  We do not send them
home until they are nine weeks of age and have received their two sets of
shots.

Second....I was questions about the 501c(3) AGAIN.  In the state of
Pennsylvania, I do NOT, let me repeat...DO NOT qualify for 501c(3).  As
much as I would LOVE to do that, legally I can not be 501c(3).  I need
a board of directors for one and alot of other qualifications.  I am a
family run shelter.  I am not able to make a 12 year old a board member.
Therefore, I am not opposed to the idea, I am LEGALLY not qualified.  It
would sure make my life easier if I were, I could get more petstores to
be open about the idea of me being in there for educational purposes.
But unless I lied on the application, which I will not do, because
frankly spending time in jail or having to repay the money given to me
under false pretences would be worse then having the ALL MIGHTY RESPECT
FROM THE FML.........I have opted to not apply at this time.

Now I hope the Nice People of the FML had a great Easter.  Sorry my post
fell on Easter, a day we should be celebrating in a nice manner, not
fighting over the same old stuff.

Marguerite

(DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT.......KEEP SCROLLING)
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/shelterraffle.htm
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtinyprintsferretrescue