From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:18:02 -0700
Fellow Ferret Lovers...

SOS would like to thank everyone, again, for all the wonderful "Raffle
Donation Prizes" that have been sent to us to use in the raffles...
without all your help we would not be able to do all that we do...

As we said before, we will be doing several raffles throughout the year
and all the donations will be used during that time...:)

occasionally there are "special" raffles where someone or a club donates
a "basket" of items to be raffled for a certain shelter...like this
month's raffle donated by Circle City Ferret Club in Indianapolis,
Indiana for Jean's Ferrets Unlimited in Cleveland, Ohio...
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

We would like to thank everyone who donated items for these raffles for
your generosity and obvious love for the ferrets and for the people who
give so much of their lives to them...The Shelters...:)

again...
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!
SOSkat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [14]  (Welcome Cadbury!!!!)
With 13 waiting at The Rainbow Bridge
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97 [soon to be moved]
 ...NEW ADDRESSes!!!...
My Help4ADV Page....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com