From:
Dennis Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 19:16:28 -0700
If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and you aren't too busy this
coming Saturday afternoon (27 April), please come to the 1st Annual Weasel
Wardance!  Proceeds will benefit the California ferret legalization, rescue,
and education effort.

The Weasel Wardance will be held from 3:00pm to 8:00pm at The Florence,
37349 Niles Boulevard in Fremont.  There will be great food, a live band
(the Ferretones!), door prizes, and a raffle, all included in the ticket
price.  Tickets are $15 single or $25 per couple in advance, a few dollars
more at the door.  (The price is a suggested donation.) If you would like to
purchase tickets, or if you would like more information on the event, here
is contact info:

  email: [log in to unmask]
  phone: 510.481.1439 or 510.869.9756 (pager)

My friend who organized this event will be really sad if no one except me
shows up.  So I hope to see some of you there!

Dennis
P.S.  As with all meetings of California Ferret People, please don't risk
your ferrets by bringing them.  :(

P.P.S.  If any of you can't attend, but would like to make a contribution
to the California legalization effort, this would be an excellent way to
donate.  :)