From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:01:00 -0500
Hi everyone,

I've been skimming the FML lately, hope everyone's having a good
holiday season so far! The reason I'm writing now is to see if there's
anyone in my area who could possibly weasel sit for my boys over
Christmas, the 24th-27th. I'm in Northampton, MA, and I've used the
Educated Ferret before, but she requires up-to-date shots and ADV
testing-- my vet has recommended against vaccinating at the moment.
They are both healthy, super-friendly bouncy boys, aged almost 2 and
almost 1 (I think!). No special care, meds or anything, just attention
and love! If anyone could help me out or knows someone who can, that
would be great. Thanks so much!

Rachel, Eduardo Zeppelin-Godzilla von Sockslayer, and Valentine Mike,
all awaiting the blizzard...