From:
Julie Pressey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:24:53 EST
The funniest thing happened today well sort of.  I was cleaning the
ferret cage today and I put the dirty pans on the top of the cage like I
always do so I can vacuum and when I was vacuuming the dirty litter pans
that was on top of the cage dumped on top of me and hit me in the head.
All of the ferrets stopped what they were doing to watch this happen to
their mommy.  After it fell they all did their little happy dance.  The
only explanation I can come up with is that my recently departed ferret
named Weasle dumped it on me.  Their was no ferrets on top of the cage
and the pan was far enough back not to fall.  So all I have to say is
thank you my dearest Weasle I know your body isn't here but your spirit
is.

Thank you Weasle I love you. I miss you

Julie