From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 08:34:49 -0500
Sorry folks, I just have to put my two cents into this subject!!!!  I think
your doing a GREAT job running this shelter Jim!!!!  Thank the GOOD LORD
their are people like you, who has the time, patience, and love for fuzzies
for without people like you there would be know where for unwanted fuzzies
to go!!!!!  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, and don't ever let anyone discourage

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren