From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 07:24:06 +1000
Princess also has an attack reaction to squeaky toys.  Since she was a
rescue and inclined to bite hard, I soon learned not to squeak toys.  She
would come look at the toy, then attack it and /or me.  Not quite as bad as
Debbie described, fortunately.  She has no interest in the toy, other than
the squeak.

When Clover was a young baby, my housemate would twist her
sneakers/runnning shoes on the polished floorboards.  It gives a high
pitched squeak.  Clover would play attack the foot, all the while, clucking
like a chook.  We had to laugh at her.

Sandra, Clover and Princess