From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:23:12 EDT
I was thinking tonight of the one and only time I got to see Tasha dance,
and wrote this.  I don't think she knew how, when she arrived naked,
pardon me, fur impaired, and starved.  She's been sick lately, so I
thought I'd write something for her about healthier times.  Get well
soon Tasha.

One little ferret dancing in the moonlight,
A dance so wild and free, it's quite a sight.

Dancing to and fro.
Look out, there she goes.

Oh my, she just danced into my shoe.
Watch it cat, I don't think she's through.

Dancing through a moonbeam.
Needing no partner, it would seem.

As she whirls and twirls, spins and jumps,
There are a few unplanned thumps and bumps.

She has not a care how silly she looks,
As she leaps from that pile of books.

Dance little ferret, dance for joy.
No more being shy, no more being coy.

Dance on dainty ferret girl, dance with all your heart.
Every move a study of delicacy, and a work of art.

Sandy and the Dook City 5