From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:45:44 -0500
When I wrote that I was steaming angry over the product much more than
the buyer and took it out on the buyer more than 8 in 1.

I do not defend the 8 in 1 company nor its product.  I do defend the
buying public and the ferret owners.  Guess my words got to the fingers
before the brain started but my feelings are that 8 in 1 is not a viable
product and we should not use them.

BIG had a point where some animals get imprinted on selected brands and I
know how hard it is to get them to change, have had that experience.

I am sorry for offending some people on here.  That was not my intent at
all.  Yet I cannot defend 8 in 1.  This comes from personal experience
with their product as well as direct dealings with the company complete
with Vet back up.

Again, it was not my intention to bash any person or pet owner.  The
moldy product reports keep coming in and it got to me.  Again, I am
sorry to those I may have offended.

Gordon