From:
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 15:40:33 EDT
First off thanks to the people that responded about the ferrets in
Yellville Ark.  all should go well, we just need to make sure animal
control there will take the animals now that there are places for them
to go.  i would really appriciate any updates on the ferrets when there
is more news.  Thanks again for all your help.

Also a situation has come up here in Las Vegas, but before I get involved
I need to know if anyone knows of a Cheryl Mathison.  She has an english
accent, a husband or boyfriend named Doug.  she claims to have run a
ferret shelter/hospice in Tenn.  and Oaklahoma.  She is heading to
Washington state now.  Please e mail me privatly if you have any info
about her, I don't want to get involed in the current situation if its a
bad thing.  I will do what I can for the ferrets, but I do not want to
put the time and money into rescuing them and then returning them to her
if its not a good situation.  i will find them other homes if necessary.

Thanks for your time,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"