From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 02:20:04 -0500
At the 2006 Ferret Symposium in Portland, OR a friend purchased some
WONDERFULLY fragrant soy candles (lead-free, too!)from a vendor's table
but now she can't locate them on the internet anywhere and has no
contact info. to reach them (other than the words Brisbane, CA on
the label).

The label on the candles says "Star City Candles" and when I did a
search, I found "Star City Ferret Club" but they're in Virginia, not
California.

Does anyone know if "Star City Ferrets" is the place/people who make
these candles? They are truly WONDERFULLY scented and the aromas are
very unique. She bought 6 candles at the symposium and recently burned
the last one and wants more!!!

If ANYONE knows how to reach the makers of "Star City candles", PLEASE
contact her or tell the makers to contact Jennifer -

Thank you very much!