From:
Lee Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 00:03:35 -0400
As I was going aabout my morning chores,I let my two little boys,Punky and
Digger out and about to play.  They did their usual jumping and playing and
chasing my slippers around the kitchen.  I sat down for just a moment to
read the paper when I heard,crinkle,crinkle,rip,rip,rip and the sound of
something rolling on the floor.  When I looked up I thought I would split
with laughter.  Here were these two little 5 month olds rolling a potato
around on the floor.  They had worked their way into the potato bag,bit
into one to get it out of the bag and there they played with it.  Back
and forth and back and forth....dooking all the way and jumping on it as
if it were a grand prize and pushing it all around with their noses.

Well,once Digger decided he did not want Punky to have this prescious
potato,he picked it up with his teeth and took off with it.  The potato
was twice the size of his head !!

He was so fast I couldn't find where he hid it.  I looked and looked and
then finally I saw it in my pajama drawer, of all places.  By the time I
got back to the kitchen,Punky had all 5 pounds of potatoes out on the
floor and was having a ball... I wonder if they will mash them next??