Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:30:37 -0700
Hi all

I am a little behind on this one.  Sorry been kinda buzy up here for a
while.

A little guy named Gizmo came in today.  He waz met by Dolly, Taero, Bear
and a bunch of other little ones.  They greeted him warmly and set him down
so they could get all da news and gossip from home.  They talked for some
time.  They talked so long they had to take a break and go to da Fruit Bar
to get a snack to tide them over.  After they finished talking it waz off
to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They walked around for
some time but eventually ended up over at da Sock Steal Game where they
were stealing socks as fast as they could.  When da game waz over they had
quite an impressive pile of socks.  It took them some time to transfer all
of them over to their den for safe keeping.  Gizmo said to tell hiz mommy
and daddy dat he will be right here when they arrive.  He also said to send
lots of luv and hugs and kisses their way.

I am off to steal me some socks too.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee