From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 1995 22:38:27 -0400
thanks tohte FML, Gonzo, the insulinomic ferret has a new home.

Now I have another home needed:

These are truely homeless ferrets.  Sweet Pea (silver), Herman (blaze) and
Nikita (albino) are a trio who belong to a homeless person.  this human has
finally admitted that his life will never be stable again and has given me
permission to find homes for his ferrets.  they are all 4-5 years of age.
SP and Herman have both had adrenal operations this year.  They will only
eat Pro Plan cat or kitten food.  they love Dates.  they love each other
but sometimes skirmish with other ferrets.  Their rabies shots have
recently expired, but i will bring them up on their distemper shots.

If there are any homes out there who are willing to take in a trio of
oldsters, THEY MUST ALL STAY TOGETHER!  I'm in the VA, MD metro area.  They
deserve more attention than I can give them, and are used to having a room
to themselves.  they are good with the litterbox.

Pam Grant
STAR [log in to unmask]