From:
TODD PREIMESBERGER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 19:57:48 -0800
Hi all,

Gumbi doesn't play like most other ferrets.  She doesn't like to steal
things or such.  What she does like is to crawl into plastic bags and be
"taken for a ride" around the living room.  This consists of you dragging
the bag around the house with her lying in it.

The only other game that she will play is "Let's make two-leg run".  If you
walk around with barefeet she will chase you.  But if you have socks on she
could care less.  Oh dear, my ferret has developed a foot fettish!

By the way, whoever said "There's nothing more determined than a determined
ferret." (or something of the like) said it right!  Gumbi got pissed when
she found out that she couldn't get under the couch, apparently her other
owner's couch was higher off the ground.  So now she digs at the
cushions<sp?> for no reason.  Any suggestions would be appreciated to get
her to stop.  Tape doesn't work - she likes it.  Meanwhile, we're looking
for a good futon store around here.

Thanks for the info Gary!

Angela & Todd (the two-legs)
Gumbi (the ferret with a foot fettish)
and the hamsters (who are currently in a contest to see how loud they
can get their wheels to squeal)