From:
tim fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:50:59 -0000
I have e-mailed Matan personally, as i am not sure that he reads our
postins, he never replies or thanks us.  Basically, his jill going into
heat is a result of hormone imbalance.  Her lactating problems[calciun
deficiancy as mentioned in a previous FML] will cause her to dry up her
milk supply, to kill the kits, and breed again in the hope that conditions
are better.  This is natures way of not 'flogging a dead horse' but
concentrating her efforts on something viable.  I hope this doesnt happen,
but i am not hopefull, as Matan and his jill have had every problem going,
and we dont know if he has heeded our advice, as he doesn't talk to us.