From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 05:31:24 PST
Lisette, that is cute I have a chat room that I go into that are mainly
dogs owners.  They have been the lost of my Shadow, and the adoption of
my last 4 ferrets, there is 1 person in therer that calls my babies "dem
funnin' lookin' dogs"

For those who introducing new ones to the family, sometimes it don't take
long, but my last one took 6 months to finally settle in, now she is happy
as a ferret, she says okay you can smell my butt and I smell yours.
Yesterday was the first time she got her jelly belly (like a rasberry) her
eyes got s so BIG!  She don't like anyone touching her belly, she tries to
draw up he feet so you can't get to the tummy.

Marie nad her 6 kidlets