From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:48:54 -0400
Hi everyone,
I was playing with Pukka just now and noticed she has a small swelling
about three quarters of the way down her tail.  When I felt the bump I
thought it could be a scab or injury (she's a big troublemaker and tries
to get into places she shouldn't), but the skin isn't broken or painful
as far as I can tell.  It's just a little swollen bump, squishy, almost
like a blister.  Anyone ever run into something like this?  What could
it be?  I'm thinking of calling the vet tomorrow just to make sure it's
nothing serious.  I'll keep you all posted!

Rachel, Pukka, Sebastian, and Lola