Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:37:55 -0500
This is an update from Jean as to her health,the status of her home
and shelter,there is still help needed in this and we all appreciate
everything that you have all done to come together to help.

Please pass this on to your groups.
The Help Jean Group
http://www.kwflatbed.com/jean/jean.html
e-Bay and raffle results
http://www.kwflatbed.com/jean/jean2.html

Jeans Note:

Well, here it is folks, the long awaited update.  Sorry to have taken so
long, still dealing with some really serious fatigue.

Health wise, I don't have to go back to the doctors (yep, more than one)
until April.  I saw all of them this month.  They ran all the tests, mri,
cat scan, bone scan, blood work, chest xray.  And it came up ok.  They
think there is something up with the fatigue though.  And the memory
problems.

On to the house, I am waiting for the mortgage company to send me the
paper work, I sent them a check to start the paperwork, and now they are
going to send me paper work and how much more they want.  According to
Karla, lady in the loss mitigantion department, told me that as long as I
send the paper work and money back, all is safe, so I just have the final
details to finish.

On to the shelter.  The little albino girl that came in so scared to
death she "barked" like a baby mink, trusts shelter mom, and knows that
"No bite the Momma" means no bite at all.  She is at the vet this morning
getting fixed.  Poor little girl, probably scared to death.

We had 5 kids come in Sunday, three were former shelter kids, and the
couple went to the APL and got the two they had.  They are getting a
divorce and the wife said and I quote "They aren't mine, and he dumped
them on me, I am an awful ferret mom." And we have three more coming in
today, they were abandoned in an apartment.  Tenants got evicted, and
they left the ferrets behind.  Sigh.

Nap time, thank you all for the support and help and prayers.  I will
never be able to repay the kindness and help that has been given to me
and the fur angels here.  I will always be in debt to all of you.

Jean