From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:47:43 -0600
1.  You played with your ferrets too much.
2.  You had to stop and clean up poop.
3.  You had to evacuate the premises and spray for poof.
4.  You had to feed duck soup, chicken gravy and meds.
5.  You loved and cuddled them too much.
6.  You had too much help getting dressed (like trying to tie your shoes or
    keep them from being dragged off).
7.  You had to change nylons again because they're fun to climb.
8.  You had to hunt for your socks (seemed to have vanished from where you
    put them).
9.  You had to search all over to find their new sleeping spot to put them
    in their cage.
10. Oh yah, and did I mention having to clean up poop?

I don't think my boss will buy any of these so I guess I'll have to stick
with the "stuck in traffic" excuse, <G>.

Mary and The 14 Munchkins (Mom, can we sleep in a little longer this
morning and Mom, can you just stay home from work and play with us?)