From:
Anita Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:32:04 -0400
I have an idea!! I know what to tell my family and friends that want
to know what to get me for Christmas... I am going to tell them I want
them to pick a ferret off of the giving tree instead of buying me
gifts. I really do not need anything at all and I so wish I could
afford to pick more babies off of the tree but I have to limit myself
to only 2. I will have to explain what it is and how to do it and
probably help them with it, But this is what I WANT and I hope maybe
there are others out there that know that they do not actually 'need'
anything for Christmas also and can help by asking for this gift cuz
these little ones and the shelters really DO need things for
Christmas!!!

Anita Bell