From:
Bryon Carmoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 1995 16:48:03 -0400
Greetings,

     I am just finding out about FML and the internet so I have only just
started receiving this Digest.  First off I wanted to say that I am glad to
see that there are so many ferret lovers around.  You see so very few that I
thought they were a 'fad' or something.

I currently live in Kansas City Mo. and have one ferret.  His name is Tommy.
I recently moved from Michigian,where i lived for six years, and they did
not allow ferrets when I first moved there so I had to get rid of my first
two, Cindy and Regina.  BTW has MI. lifted thier ban on Ferrets?

So far I have learned a great deal about ferrets and now I feel that my
pet/companion will be better cared for.  This mailling list has surely given
me the information resource that I needed.  Does anyone else live in or near
KC?  if so    E_MAIL me.  [log in to unmask]

I look forward to reading the FML in the months to follow and hope to meet
some of you in person.

PS.  Anyone know of a breeder in KC area I would like to get another ferret
and my friend would like to get one too.  Local Pet store price $119.00 Fixed
and descented.

Bryon Carmoney