From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:25:31 EST
Linda, Honey isn't deaf, but she sure wants that scoozie.  She's even got
the cats working for her.  I put Mr.Scoozie on the dining room table, where
Honey can't climb.  However, the cat can and I caught him knocking it off
while Honey waited to grab and run.  Now I'm being double teamed.  I wonder
how she got the cat to cooperate.' Do it or lose your toes cat.' All my
other ferrets are unimpressed.  As soon as they sniff the butt, they lose
interest.  There's only one other stuffie that Honey tries so hard to get,
and that's my grandsons' puppy.  This scoozie affair though has her trying
harder and more often to 'get that scoozie'.  I swear yesterday I saw her
drawing a plan of attack.  Well, if the inevitable happens, do you want to
trade foozies?

Sandy and one determined Honey