From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:07:11 +0300
OK Not relly but i can just choke people that calls or dumps ferrets
out in heat waves and all that and i just want to choke someone to
death every time, The other day well last wed we got this little 8
month old silver blaze ferret in hes deaf, and very very shinny and his
skin hangs off his body, you can count every bone he has, dehyrited,
flea infested.ear mites, long nails, and the worst part is he was left
outside in a bare cage no water no food and we are in a heat wave have
been for days,

im trying hard to not show my christian side of me and use some real
few choise of words to say and it will tell ya just how PI**ed i am.. .
Katy my partner,the vets and i have been working with this poor babyboy
every few hours of forced feedings and all. when we gave him his bath
the night he came in guys it was all i could do is cry, and 8 monthold
ferrets dont sit still for a min you no that but this baby he layed
there just layed in that nice cool water and you can just see the fleas
hoping around off him, hislittle body was beat red. sunburned even his
paws were burned from urin burns. this was all last wed, i placed him
in our hide out privet foster home wish my partner does that part and
she called me yesterday and says Sue I think Im doomed [image: ???]?
WHAT?? I said i think im doomed i said ok thats nice so whats going on,
well the baby boy blaze is trying to eat my feet,.. she let him out on
the privet room floor in her home to see what the baby ferret would
do if anythng, this baby had 24 hours around the clock care sence he
walked in the doors now. he was so weak and we just knew he wasnt going
to make it, but yesterday she let him out and that boy just started
dooking and hopping all around her attacking her bare feet he was
feeling his oats for sure she said, so i said ok i can always get
another good partner like her and he can chew her up for all i cared..
Now heres whatsa going to happene Monday Morn..

I have already talked to the Animal control people and also the human
SOC over the weekend cause i had to work at the vets yesterday the lady
was there and i told her about this baby and she said see you monday
were going to make some calls and get these people.. So I guess i wont
need the money to bail myself out of jail after all but belive me i was
thinking about doing some sh**ty stuff to get back at these people..
oops sorry i cussed..

If anyone would like to help with this babyboys vet bills please feel
free to contoct me and i will be happy to give you the information to
where you can send the money to help for his care cause he is long
term vet care cause of his skin and stuff we have to take him in every
couple days for water blisters from being so sunburnet..

Ok Done Venting.. [image: :'(] Susan