Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:42:52 -0500
>From:    sean anthony <[log in to unmask]>
>I was just wondering if there is some live chat line for us ferret
>lovers?I read the FML everyday but dont write in that much.I think it
>would be nice if there is a chat line that we could also go to to talk
>live.

I assume you mean computer chats, and not phone chats ("live chat lines"
makes me think of those late-night commercials you sometimes see).  Yes,
there are chats for ferret owners, and for small animal owners in
general.  Go to http://www.pethobbyist.com and click on Exotics (small
heading under the large Pet Hobbyist banner.  Then, in the list of links
near the top of the page, you'll see "Chat Rooms".  Click on this, and
you can find all the information you need for when the scheduled chats
are happening, as well as a Chat FAQ to help you get to the chats.  You
can access them either through the PetHobbyist website (java-interface)
or through IRC.

As a PetHobbyist volunteer, I can confidently say that we would love to
have more people come to our "Critter Chats"!

Karen
Forum and Chat host for PetHobbyist.com