From:
Katherine Kuckens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 10:00:57 -0400
Dear Eden Rain,

Loved hearing about your ferrets and the flute.  We had a similar experience-
my son plays the clarinet.  The first time he played it for Cody, she
insisted on sticking her head up the end, or bell, part of the instrument,
to see where the noise was coming from!  "Tra-la-la-MMMMMMF." Worked better
than a mute on a trumpet.  Hey, let's get the flute and the clarinet and the
ferrets together and see what kind of chamber music we can produce!

Kat