From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:10:01 -0400
In my attempt to make sense out of the loss of Mira, I have spent all day
posting many items for auction on Ebay.  Most of these items are new, some
were donations, many were purchased by me.  The items range from glass
beads for jewelry design to toys your ferrets will love, new purses,
retractable leashes, videos and more!

There are several ferrets in the PA Ferret Rescue shelter at this very
moment who need surgery.  This trip to Dr. Weiss cost the shelter almost
$1,000 (not including funds donated by foster parents and members).  These
surgeries about drained the shelter's bank account.  I don't know if Mira
would have lived if we would have been able to get her in sooner, but to
be honest, funds played a part in when she went.  In honor of Mira and in
what I hope is not a vain attempt, I have spent great time and energy into
gathering and posting these items in the hopes that all will sell and we
can get a few more fuzzies in before it is too late for them.

If you shop the ebay auctions, please go and search for Mira PFRA, there
are many items listed, none of which are expensive, but if all sell, you
will be helping to save the life of the next Mira.  I am not asking anyone
to make a direct donation to the shelter, if you would like to, please do,
that would be wonderful.  Please in memory of Mira, take a look at the
auctions and treat your fuzz to a new toy, there are wonderful fuzzies
here that need your help!

With hugs to everyone,

Jen