From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:34:49 -0600
Hi All,

I am sending this out because I have gotten complaints about me not putting
pics up.  OK, so I have been waiting here as I am in the process of setting
up my own domain.  Gots me a good male friend who is a web page designer
and he is gonna fix me up good.  "Specially since I sat up on three hours
of sleep and watched the end of Ultima.  If you don't know, don't ask.
Ignorance is bliss.

Anyway, This page is absolutely nothing but 4 pictures, three ferrets and
myself at Halloween.  No glam at all.  Bare bones, but it gives you a
glimspe of a small portion of my little darlings.  And it is a bit slow,
my brain is just too fogged out to do much with it.

As for my picture, well, ahem, don't write and complain.  The outfit was
suggested by a fellow fml'er and Catholic.  So if she ain't offended, then
I ain't.  phhhhffftttppp.  I did not yet have on my wimple nor my leopard
print 5 inch heels.  And yes, I can walk and dance in them.  hehe!!

Anyways, I bet my picture at least makes you laugh.

Margaret and her Magnificent well, ahem, Crew

[P.S.]
OK, so I am way way short on brain power.  Too little sleep, too much to
read, way way too much caffeine.

The url for my web page is:
http://www.missouri.edu/~mmm476

Enjoy and laugh on me,