From:
Cheryl Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 21:17:19 EDT
Hello All,
I will be travelling from the Memphis, Tn. area to east Texas sometime
during the last week in June. There will be limited space available if
there are any shelters or rescues out there that may need to move a
fuzzy or two. I will be travelling I-40 west from Memphis, Tn. to
Little Rock, Ar., I-30 west from Little Rock to Texarkana, and then
Hwy. 59 south from Texarkana,. to Marshall, Tx. I havent set the exact
date, yet, but it will be around the end of June. So if there are
any fuzzies needing a ride to shelter, or to their new forever homes,
please feel free to contact me off list to make arrangements. This
offer is available until I'm either at capacity, or I until I "put
'er in the wind!" This is only gonna be a one-way trip.

Dooks!
Cheryl