From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:46:18 -0800
Sometimes I pet fluff fluff (9 weeks old) on my lap for an hour when he
sleeps.  Do you think he knows someone is doing this?

How often do kits drink water?  Seems like I am getting to know within 10
min of play he wants water and he usually does.

Is there any good way to train him to litter train in the kitchen?  We have
one box, but he does in different places and not always a corner?

How old are they before they take treats?  Will have more questions in the
future.

Thanks!
Debbie