From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 01:17:49 -0400
I have a 6 month old sable ferret who is big.  He weighs in at 6 pounds and
he is only 6 months old.  Will he continue gaining weigh until he is a year
old?  I 've seen posts where others say their weigh continues until they
are a year old, then they lose weight in the summer and gain weight in the
winter.  Will he gain weight up until he is a year old?  If you could post
to fml with any responses to this it sure would help.  I do not have
accessable email so I will check fml tomorrow for your replies.

Thank You.
JC