From:
ClubFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 00:58:49 EDT
Hi all......

Just wanted to let the Las Vegans know that our shelter found a ferret on
Tuesday May 5th on Lake Mead and Jones.  If you know who he might belong to
please contact us.  If we do not find his owner in 12 days we will either
make him a resident or adopt him to someone who can take care of him.  We
believe he is about 6 years old and might be blind.  He is a sweetie but
needs A LOT of love and attention.

Also, we will be holding our next meeting on Saturday May 16 at 2pm at Angel
Ferret Shelter and Shop at 1448 Daybreak Road.  For more information on our
shelter, shop or club, or for directions to the shelter, you can contact us
at (702) 661-9533 or [log in to unmask]

Thanks and keep dooking!!!

Samantha Rosier
President
Club Ferret Las Vegas

And of course many dooks from Sneezers, Cosmo and Nico......the Club Ferret
Ferrets