From:
Sue Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 18:08:38 -0800
Hi everyone!

We just had a ferret get-together here in Vancouver, B.C.  First one I've
been to.  I brought along both my boys: Kodiak and Stover.  Wow!  Finally a
way to tire my boys out...its ONLY a matter of getting 30-40 other ferrets
together.  I couldn't believe my eyes!  What fun!  For people and ferrets!
If you haven't done it, you've just got to do it.  It is a little
disheartening at first to wonder where yours is and see your
bundle-of-energy over cuddling with some stranger (Hey!  he never does that
with me!!!).  It was great!

Best of all, the boys were TOTALLY tired out.  They slept all the way home
and didn't make a peep all night.  We sleep in the same room and usually
they wake me up 3-4 times a night with eating, drinking, doing a dance...I
don't know what they do in there but it's noisy!  Not last night though!
Not a peep....heaven: tired ferrets!

Also, has anyone ever tried to use a hoky (manual vacuum thing) in the same
room as a ferret?  It's nearly impossible with Kodiak in the room, he chases
it back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...well you get the idea!

Take care,
Sue (Happiness is having ferrets that love each other...and you),
Kodiak and Stover