From:
Jim Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 02:25:46 -0400
I am not sure if this is what was wanted for the Fred post or not but
here it is again.

Please take the time to read Fred's Story at
http://www.widgetshh.org/fredsstory.htm  and then if it has moved you
maybe you would like to enter the raffle to help pay his vet bills at
http://www.widgetshh.org/raffle.htm

Also if anyone would care just to make a direct donation it is tax
deductible as we are a 501c3 shelter and our vets name and address is:

Dr Mitsie Vargas
700 Orchid Springs Drive
Winter Haven Fl 33884

and let them know it is for Fred from Widget's Halfway House all of our
information is listed on our web site at www.widgetshh.org

Thanks to all of you who respond and for the kindness of all towards
these wonderful animals known as ferrets.  JD