From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:01:05 -0500
I have been 'talking' to another here on the FML who told me of a
ferret that would come to her and bob its nose off her ankle. This
is a clear sign the ferret is trying to communicate with you about
something. I guess this person figured it out eventually. A ferret
could be telling you of danger, something wrong or just it needs TLC.
Or maybe something else, but that is a clear cue of an attempt of
communication for sure. Is a very common 'word' ferrets use.

I had an old sweat shirt that 'grew' a huge hole it . This was beyond
repair so where it was soft I put it in the cage with Pester. She
immediately gravitated to it. Guess it had my scent on it (sweat) but
Pester didn't mind at all. She now will burrow under it and curl up for
another practice session on Olympic sleeping or sometimes on top. That
is a double left gainer twist in sleep, a four point Olympic score if
successful.

And yes, Pester is female in case anyone was wondering.

_12-2Addy CEO