From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:52:34 +0000
My sweetest baby, Toby, went to the rainbow bridge today.  He became ill
suddenly, and went into cardiac arrest while on the operating table.  His
liver was badly diseased.  He had survived adrenal surgery, foreign body
surgery and insulinoma; so he is very happy at the rainbow bridge.  His
friend Ghost will show him where all the good hammocks are, and play with
him endlessly.  I am sure that there are doritos there as well.

Sharon
echo, tally, lucy and peter carlos

missing toby always