From:
Joan Evancic-Sheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:28:31 -0500
comm-9smzh-2171290139@ craigslist.org

I have two ferrets for a small rehoming fee of 20$. They will come with
a small water bottle, I will give you a bag of kitten food (that's what
they eat. They are very similar to cats.) , as well as a tunnel/ball
toy and a litter pan. If you have a cage that needs to be filled or a
lonely ferret these two will be great company. They are very friendly
and very used to being held and played with. One is male, one is
female. Both are fixed. They are what I'd call middle-aged for ferrets.
The male is 3 and the female is 4 or 5. Please email for more info or
pictures. They were very well behaved with my 19 month old so I'd say
they are good with kids but still always be supervised. I am keeping
my third one, but 3 is just too many so they need a new home. If you
would like to bring them into your home, 20$ and lots and lots of
unconditional love and they are yours. Thanks for looking!

[Moderator's note: Craigslist post -- not Joan's ferrets! BIG]