From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 14:48:45 -0400
I have a friend that lives nearby that has two ferrets that she wants to
get rid of.  These two ferrets must stay together.  She is not very ferret
knowledgeable and her ferrets are not exactly in the best of shape.  The
female is only about 2 years old and very sweet.  She is healthy and looks
good.  She is a black sable I believe.  The other is a male about 4 years
old.  He is a chocolate.  He is very sweet, but I believe he has the
Adrenal Disease.  His ears are in pretty bad shape too and she really
doesn't take good care of them.  She tries to clean them out, but they
are so dirty and grimey and he screams when she does it so she stops.  He
is losing hair all over his body.  These two ferrets need to go to an
experienced ferret family.  If anyone out there has a big heart and room
for these two fuzzies then please contact me.  Thanks.