From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 05:28:08 -0700
I wanted to let you all know that the fert that was moved out on, and found
trying to claw his way out of an empty apartment is doing just fine.  He
was in there for at least 2 weeks.

I post anon because I do not want to know who the owner was.  I can become
very agitated, and I may war-dance on their heads.  This really pissed me
off!

This beautiful, lovey, silver mit male is all of about 6 months old.  a
little hair loss on the back of the neck, like he was dominated by another
fert.  Yes, I have an eye out for the other one, too.  His ears were really
bad when I got him, and they are being treated.  His ears are MUCH Better,
and he's getting antibiotics, and he's in quarrantine.

This ANON fuzzy just loves to play!  He's a bit shy, and nervous, which is
totally undersatndable.  He'll be my foster fuzzy for a while, and he'll be
just fine!!

Dooks to all who were concerned! Have no fear, mamma's here!

[MY]