From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:29:27 -0800
Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter and Rescue has a new store on
eBay! All proceeds from store will benefit the shelter! Our first two
items are Valentine's Day Mystery Boxes! These will be great fun for
any ferret lover! So come over to The Laughing Ferret
(http://stores.ebay.com/The-Laughing-Ferret) and take a look. It's a
little sparse right now, but we will soon have ferret pens, ferret
buttons, ferret jewlery for people, and even a little bling for your
ferrets! Check back often! We will also have two Jeanne Carley
t-shirts--Kits Ahoy! and Flower Child, and, of course the Jeanne Carley
Ferret Calendar, just in case you haven't gotten yours yet! Stop by and
see what we have!

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager
Lane Area Ferret Lovers